24 year old wife & mom, living in central Florida. Mother Soul was launched February 2016 with the mission to inspire those who are seeking growth in self or family, simplicity, & a boost of positive vibes. This site is focused on the elements of life such as daily inspiration, wellness, travel, & motherhood. You can expect to find reads about all things that radiate an uplifting message, natural wellness, my personal style, + more! My son Kaden is the reason for my empowerment, because of him I am here, striving to continue what I love and share light+love along the way. The name Mother Soul was chosen because it channels inner motherhood, spirituality, and the love for everything inspiring. This is who I am and I’m so delighted you’re here to witness my journey. Hope you stick around.
FUN FACTS ABOUT ME:
- I am not coordinated whatsoever. Hence why I suck at sports lol.
- Surprisingly I was a cheerleader throughout high school.
- My little 11 year old brother is my only sibling. We are 12 years apart.
- I’m originally from a small town in Florida.
- I’m clinically diagnosed with depression & anxiety.
- I’m one of the nicest people you’ll meet.
- Everyone’s first impression of me isn’t the greatest though.
- Kaden wasn’t planned, at all.
- My dream home is Portland, Oregon.
- I watch Pretty Little Liars, Supernatural, Once Upon A Time & This is Us religiously.
- My handwriting is the typical bubbly girly writing.
- Love to eat, but don’t really enjoy cooking.
- I spend way too much time researching everything, google is my guilty pleasure.
- Jokes don’t make me laugh, I know I’m lame right? lol
- Ideally I see myself with 3 kids, large business, & living simply out on the west coast.
Be sure to check out my latest Huffington Post articles: Diana Huffpost Page ~