My Dream Shower
Huge shout out to my lovely mom who made my Pinterest-inspired baby shower come to reality. Everything turned out even better than I expected, simply perfect!
I was able to get these gorgeous pictures before most of our guests showed up. I’m extremely grateful for everyone who came out to celebrate with us on our special day! It was not your traditional shower at all, we leaned more for a “dinner party” vibe.
As far as the decor, we kept it pretty minimal. Plant-inspired, and a neutral color scheme. You know just how I like it! The theme was modern rustic; the natural plants and succulents with gold accents gave it a modern feel. Love the rustic wooden touches my mama added too. Not only were the decorations super dreamy, but the food was absolutely delicious as well! I couldn’t have asked for a better baby shower to be honest.
The photographer was my best friend Savanna, who flew down from Utah! Check out her work on Instagram: Wanderer Photo Co. You can book her by DM or email: email@example.com ~ She did an awesome job capturing this memorable evening for us. You can find event details below for those interested in more info! 🙂
- Food (not photographed) – Mom, aunt, & other family friends
- Dessert Table Decor – Mom
- Balloon Arch – Mom
- Invitations + Baby Predictions (Sponsor) – Palm Paperie
- Farmacy Face Face Mask (Gift Sponsor) – Farmacy Beauty
- Succulent Party Favors – Florida Cactus
- Essential Oils Party Favors – The Original Oil Shop
- Cake + Succulent Cupcake Toppers –Super Yummy Cakes
- My Outfit –Lulu’s Dresses
Thanks for stopping by you guys! I hope you loved these details as much as I did! Feel free to share these images on Pinterest. Let me know what you think or share your baby shower experience too! Take care xx